1. Dave may or may not have gone to Costco all by his lonesome and came back with gallons of booze and 72 Eggo Waffles. Breakfast &/or Happy Hour at the Johnson house!
3. Our bathroom finally got a fan. Dave just decided on Wednesday that it was going to happen so he started to cut holes in the bathroom ceiling and in the exterior of the house. No really, that’s how these projects start. Don’t get me wrong, I love Dave’s git er done personality, but I don’t like the 150 year old horsehair plaster all over the place.
4. Dave has let me sleep in every day for the past 7 days. I might have a nervous breakdown come Monday morning.
5. He finally convinced me to watch Breaking Bad with him (this is his second time around). I’m mostly disturbed but a little bit hooked.
[We took Sara to the beach for the first time when she was 4 months old and we both remember it being SO STRESSFUL. Clearly, this time around we’re pros. Gus basically sat around in his diaper and got really sandy and we all had a great time.]
7. As if it wasn’t already established, Dave has firmly cemented his status as everyone’s favorite parent and spouse. He needs to take weeks off more often. 😉
For more quick takes, clicky-click back to Conversion Diary. Happy Friday!
PS Dave also worked on the comments issues we’ve been having here on McSisters and we think it’s all fixed now. Please let us know if there continues to be more issues!