I’m a day late, but since we’re snowed in today I thought I’d share some of the pretty things I’ve found that have been keeping me happy and inspired.
1. Kendi has been killing me lately with her easing-into-spring outfits!
I love everything about this outfit, especially that maternity and postpartum friendly top and her Madewell bag. I love that bag…
2. Another favorite from this week.
I just love this unlikely but awesome color combination.
3. Back in realville, my biggest at home glamour indulgence lately is keeping my nails pretty. My current favorite nail color is OPI Miami Beet.
4. We’re looking forward to a good friend’s wedding this August and I’m determined to find the perfect postpartum flattering/nursing friendly dress for the occasion. I found this one at ModCloth but it’s currently out of stock! What do you think?
5. My favorite online waste of time lately has been looking for little boy nursery inspiration.
Are you collecting any bits of pretty inspiration to get you through the winter?
For more 5 Favorites, Check out Moxie Wife!